With Insured Categories you have the power to tailor quotes and policies for a wide range of coverage scenarios for group products.
Voluntary Workers Accident Insurance
To get started give the category a name, for example 'Committee members' and provide a description of the activities being undertaken, for example 'Office administration, meetings and representation at conferences'
For each category you'll define:
- the scope of Insured Persons (name and description),
- when they are covered (operative time),
- where the Voluntary Work is covered (geographic region),
- the maximum age of Insured Persons (maximum age) and
- the number of insured persons and the average amount of time doing Voluntary Work grouped by risk type.
You can then select for each insured category which benefits to include and to what level of cover.
Using multiple Insured Categories
When you need to define a different set of benefits or different levels of cover for different categories of Insured Persons you can set up multiple insured categories (maximum of 5 insured categories can be added).
An example where two categories may be needed might be where the Insured wishes to have a higher level of cover for volunteer committee members compared to fundraising collection day volunteers.