Through user testing and feedback received from our valued broker partners we have made a number of updates to our broker portal which coincide with the launch of our updated Personal Accident and Sickness product.
Some of the key changes to the quoting experience include:
- When creating a new customer, email, phone number and salary are now optional fields so if you don't have this information, we don't prevent you from obtaining a quote.
- You can now adjust the level of weekly $ and weekly % independent of declared Salary.
- 'agreed value' is now available to select for weekly benefits up to $1,500 per week.
- Underwriting questions related to details of current cover and pre-existing medical conditions have been removed. Remember to tell your clients about the Pre-Existing Medical Conditions exclusion and its associated definition.
- We no longer ask for the inception date at time of quote and instead ask for confirmation at time of binding cover.
- You can now view all transaction history for a client via their customer profile page.