Wait, what......more than 10 UX boosts in this release?
We've just deployed some super helpful user experience updates enabling you to:
- Create a 'headless' quote without providing client name - 4 questions to quote!
- Select a customer type - Individual / Organisation / Company / Charity
- Search a client's occupation using any keyword
- When you do create a customer or add the name to issue a quote, if the customer is a charity we've made it easy to search for details to be auto-populated with our charity auto look-up
- Access useful tips as you progress through the quote path via our chat pop-ups and tool tip icons (?)
- Tailor even more benefits than before
- View premium breakdown whilst in the quote path
- View and adjust commission whilst in the quote path
- View reasons for a quote needing to be referred on the quote summary page
- Provide referral notes for underwriter consideration prior to submitting
- Edit all sections of a quote from the quote summary page
- View all versions of a clients quote and policy history
- Receive automated Certificate of Currency on bind and amendment of policy, and many more...
For more useful info on navigating our broker portal...